Microsoft Active Directory Services (ADS) is used as authentication for all faculty and staff. It is configured for the windows domain iitm. All permanent faculty, staff, those using official IDs, those involved in the workflow of the Institute and who need services that are authenticated only by ADS are eligible to have an account on ADS. Following are some services that authenticate against ADS:
- MS Exchange mail server - login to check your email.
- Workflow (intranet only) - login to participate in Institute workflow.
- FSportal (intranet only) - login required to view protected content such as icsr statistics, payslips, upload feature for photograph, publications and your profile that appears on the iitm website apart from rate contracts, forms, circulars and lots of useful documents from the ice project.
- FAQ on eservices (intranet only) - login required to edit / create new content.
- ICSR Accounts (intranet only) - login to see accounts information of your projects.
- CCW portal - login to see detailed profile of students as per your role.
If you have an ADS account, you may like to check if the credentials are correct and to know what groups the account belongs to. Login to this site using your ADS credentials and click on the menu link on the right hand side e-services -> My ADS -> My ADS Info. You should see relevant information about your ADS credentials.