The Supercomputing Facility staff provides assistance (Mon-Fri 8am-7pm,Sat-Sun 9am-5pm) with regards to, among any requires related to HPCE. You can contact us in one of the following ways:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 5997 or Helpdesk at 5999
- visit us at room 209 in the Computer center 1st floor (adjacent to Computer Science department)
Your queries should include, when possible, the following items:
- Informative e-mail (subject) headers.
- The name of the machine you are working on.
- Relevant error messages.
- Location of relevant files: job files, error files, etc. As a courtesy to the CC staff, please do not send us large files (larger than 100 KB) as email attachments.
- Which program/package you were running.
- Clear description of the problem.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR PASSWD IN ANY EMAIL TO THE SUPERCOMPUTING FACILITY
The usefulness, accuracy, and promptness of the information we provide to answer a question depends, to a good extent, on whether you have given us useful and relevant information.