All the members of the Institute are eligible to have an account on OpenLDAP.
- All the students have their OpenLDAP account with the login name same as their roll number in lower case.
- Faculty and Staff who have their ADS account have their OpenLDAP account created already with the same login name except the trailing numeral "1" to help distinguish the two accounts.
- Project staff and all visitors will be given OpenLDAP account. Click here to apply online.
OpenLDAP account is used in the Institute for the following services for students
- Students can login to workflow website to participate in the academic workflow of the Institute, e.g., registration for courses, add and drop of courses.
- OpenLDAP users can login to Computer Center website to view protected content linked in the right hand side menu.
- Students can login to moodle to access course related resources.
- Students and hostel management staff can login to ikollege portal to work with the hostel management for mess automation related tasks.